Online booking terms
GRAND-TOURIST APARTMENTS RENTING CONDITIONS
1. The hotel night starts from 16.00 to 12.00
2. Collect the keys and fill in the check-in form at the reception open from 10:00 to 18:00
3. Return the keys to the reception.
4. In case of late arrivals or early departures the time of collecting and returning the keys is arranged individually.
5. Each apartment offers bed linen, towels and fully equipped kitchen.
6. The price of the apartment does not include the local tax 2,15 PLN a night per person so it is added to the price of the apartment.
7. Guests are required to pay for the stay in advance at the reception.
8. We accept credit cards.
9. Reservation can be cancelled free of charge 14 days before the arrival.
10. Advance deposit equivalent of the price of the first night or 30% of the whole stay if it is longer than 2 nights is required.
11. The number of persons staying in the apartment cannot be larger than declared in the reservation form. If the rule is violated Grand Tourist can check guests out immediately without refunding any costs of the time left, or charge extra rent of 150% of the price per each person not declared.
12. Guests of the apartments are obliged to obey the rule of silence after 22:00 as well as the rule of general friendly co-existence of residents in the neighbourhood. In case of justified complaints Grand-Tourist will call appropriate services and if the intervention is not effective, Grand Tourist can check the guests out immediately without refunding any costs of the stay.
Liability for damage
1. Guests renting the apartment are obliged to report by phone, e-mail or SMS all the visible damages. If the damages are not reported in advance, guests may be claimed for damage by Grand Tourist.
2. Possible faults making the renting impossible will be repaired by Grand Tourist representative and if the damage cannot be fixed, another apartment in similar standards will be offered.
3. Grand Tourist does not hold responsibility for occasional power cuts and consequently wi-fi accessibility.
4. In exceptional situations Grand-Tourist reserves the right to replace the apartments of similar standards.